MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
IMDB Lookups By: Cealban Date: December 11, 2006
what would it take to get the availability to search on IMDB, as well as amazon?
IMDB Lookups By: He.Shiming Date: December 12, 2006
Well, it's just going to take some time. IMDb doesn't provide a data access source, so the program is gonna have to extract HTML pages. It's on the plan but it's still going to take a while.
great program By: Cealban Date: December 13, 2006
OK, thanks-I love your program and am using it to keep track of my 1400 dvd personal library- I intend to pay soon, do you take paypal?
Any way of downloading DVD info for unreleased films? By: eliasm Date: December 15, 2006
I work for a production company and we're getting a lot of films sent to us from various academies. I want to add these to the library, but obviously cannot as they don't appear on Amazon. Any advice on how to do this? Is it possible to enter data manually? I thought about IMDB -- shame it isn't linked to MediaMan yet. It could eradicate the need of using Amazon entirely.
IMDB Lookups By: He.Shiming Date: December 15, 2006
Again, IMDb is going to take some time. In the meantime, if you wish to use the program, you'll have to enter the data manually.

MediaMan can be purchased via credit cards, checks, or money orders. I'm sorry but PayPal wasn't accepted.