MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Sorting By: poptramp Date: January 27, 2007
I'm having trouble with the sorting.  When I sort by artist (ascending), the group "Super Furry Animals" come up as Animals, Super Furry, no matter how I set  the collation.

Any ideas?  Or am I misunderstanding something...

Thanks!
James.

PS - Version 2.65
Sorting By: He.Shiming Date: January 28, 2007
I'm sorry but it looks like collation settings are being ignored at this point. I'll try to fix it soon.

But you might as well consider renaming it to "Super_Furry_Animals", this will override all collation settings.
Sorting By: poptramp Date: January 28, 2007
Ya, I see the workaround, but I've got over 1700 media items in my collection, so that's not really an option.

Hope it's fixed soon!

Thanks,
James.
Sorting By: He.Shiming Date: January 28, 2007
I'm sorry but my previous message was inaccurate. I've tested the the program, and the collation system does work. However, you'll have to restart MediaMan for the changes to take effect. This is because the internal cache wasn't refreshed during the collation option change. This problem will be corrected in the next update. But in the mean time, you can try restart MediaMan after applying a new collation setting.
Sorting By: poptramp Date: January 28, 2007
Ah, yes - perfect!

I thought something was fishy about that errorr (I'd never noticed problems before)...

Thanks!
James.