MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Record Counter? By: Gunny Date: May 26, 2009
I am trying to have the printed reports count the records and give me a total on the last page.  I would like it to work like "List Price" does.  Every record has the amount and the last page displays a total cost.  Talk about an Eye Opener!  When I did my print job with the new Beta to try it out, it shows I have spent $9,875.00 ...  WOW!

Thanks  ~~  Gunny
Re: Record Counter? By: He.Shiming Date: May 26, 2009
Relax, it's not like you are actually paying the list price.  Cheesy
Re: Record Counter? By: Gunny Date: May 26, 2009
I know right!  It was really interesting...... I like it!

Gunny
So, can I do this:  I am trying to have the printed reports count the records and give me a total on the last page.  If so, please point me in the right direction..

Gunny
Re: Record Counter? By: He.Shiming Date: May 26, 2009
When "List Price" is checked, MediaMan automatically add an extra row for a sum of price. Though there are no record count displayed. I'll see what I can do for the next release.
Thanks!  Would it be possible to add a per record counter?  Where in every entry is assigned a number, meaning for example, if I have say 20 line item records, the report would show on the left side of the title (Which is an unmovable header) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ---20 and than at the bottom of the page a sum total just like List Price.  I think it would be easy when it come time to edit the physical DVD's.

By the way, Thank you for the very prompt replies and comments!  I have NEVER experienced a business/product site with this level of Support!  I applaud your commitment to the site, your product and your customers!  Thank You!

Gunny
Re: Record Counter? By: He.Shiming Date: May 27, 2009
This is going to be difficult to do. If you have Excel, you can export a CSV file and use Excel to do the math. It's going to be a lot easier than doing this in MediaMan considering it's not a spreadsheet program.
Re: Record Counter? By: Gunny Date: May 27, 2009
I have exported to MS Excel 2007 and it did exactly what you said it would do.  As a new guy, I don't have all of the tricks and tools brain logged yet.  However, it still would be a cool thing to have as an option.

Gunny