MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Program Freezing / Bouncing to Desktop By: Gunny Date: May 27, 2009
Hello All,

I am having a freeze problem.  I have been doing a lot of editing, by updating the GENRE field.  I have been experiencing a freeze after about 20 updates.  The screen freezes and when I click anywhere on the screen, the screen turns into a fade over the program and than I get a error box from windows with options on how I want the error box to handle the error.  Then the program closes and bounces me back to the desktop.  I have had this happen about 8 times thus far.

I am using Windows Vista x64 RC2 w/updates...

Gunny

** Posted as Directed
** Regarding the busy drive indicator, the drive was not busy.  everything just froze and after about 20-30 seconds, the error box popped up and Bounced to the Desktop

Re: Program Freezing / Bouncing to Desktop By: He.Shiming Date: May 27, 2009
Did you see my reply? Is your hard drive busy? Did you try to wait for one or two minutes? Why are you still running an RC version of Windows Vista?
Re: Program Freezing / Bouncing to Desktop By: Gunny Date: May 27, 2009
Yes I did as you suggested, I guess we over typed each other.  Regarding Vista, I was selected to use the Vista SP2 RC release.

Gunny
Re: Program Freezing / Bouncing to Desktop By: He.Shiming Date: May 27, 2009
I'm sorry but I have no idea why it freezes on your computer. I haven't received similar reports, which means it happened only to you. So I'll have to wait to see if anything similar comes up. It might not be a issue with MediaMan itself.