MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Importing trouble By: Chas1951 Date: June 24, 2009
I have tried several things to get it working and still not. Have check Firewall that's OK, when I type in either Bar Code or ISBN no. tells me it
can not find it but it does search. When I type in the Name of the Movie it finds it. When I click on it to import it nothing imports.

Have also uninstalled MediaMan from one computer and installed it on another still same problem. I can not import to update my DVD Collection.

I had no trouble with previous versions of MediaMan but 3.0 is a headache
In my opinion it use to be the best around now I am not so sure, I don't want to give up on it but if it does not work then what am I to do. I have over 900 movies now and only 330 of them are in my data base.

Any help on this would be appreciated thank you all.

Plus I have read the other topics and that is why I first check all my setting and moved it from one computer to another.

Re: Importing trouble By: He.Shiming Date: June 24, 2009
If all Amazon import queries resulted in "no items found", it means either your firewall is blocking the connection, or your Internet settings contains misconfigured proxies. You might want to tell me the exact keywords you used, and it helps in determining whether the item really exists.

If clicking an item in the result doesn't import this item, you can first try check the health of your collection file by following the information here: http://www.imediaman.com/support/mediaman-brokenfile.html . Try repair your collection file even if it's reported to be okay. If the problem persists, you can try reinstalling your Internet Explorer or upgrading. This might be a problem of your Windows.