MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Button OK not active for new item By: ptibonome Date: March 20, 2005
Hi

First thanks for this soft which seems to be good   Cheesy I cannot confirm now because I'm not able to enter any item in my base.
When I ask to add an item I can fill all the fields in the new item widow but unfortunatly the button "OK" is always not active I can only do cancel or help.
I have an AMD atlhon and I put the patch and restart but no effect :cry:
Does somebody can help me?  Pleaaaase  Sad
Button OK not active for new item By: He.Shiming Date: March 21, 2005
MediaMan doesn't allow you to import items to the root category ("My Collections"). Which means that you'll have to pick a sub-category in the wizard. If you didn't do so, you'll see the prompt message "Please pick a sub category" on the right side of the category picker in the wizard screen.

This behavior is by design. And this thread will be moved to the technical support board.
Button OK not active for new item By: ptibonome Date: March 21, 2005
My problem is not  I cannot import but I cannot add any item by using the   dialog.
When I try to do it the window is on my screen but I cannot validate by OK because the button is not active  :cry:
Button OK not active for new item By: He.Shiming Date: March 22, 2005
Well, the required fields for the dialog are "title" and "media type". The OK button will be available until you fill-in this two values.
Button OK not active for new item By: ptibonome Date: March 23, 2005
Thanks for the help. That was my problem  Tongue