MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
burning file to cd for back up By: troyhts Date: May 04, 2005
:| What do I want to export when I'm wanting to burn my collection to a cd for back up ?? No matter what way I have exported it does not seem to want to work for me. I'm using Nero express to burn with
burning file to cd for back up By: He.Shiming Date: May 04, 2005
What do you mean by "doesn't seem to want to work for you"? Is there anything wrong with the exporting feature? If you will, you can burn the original MediaMan collection file (.mmc).
burning file to cd for back up By: troyhts Date: May 04, 2005
Quote from: "He.Shiming"
What do you mean by "doesn't seem to want to work for you"? Is there anything wrong with the exporting feature? If you will, you can burn the original MediaMan collection file (.mmc).

If I grab the mmc file from the folder on my computer, it is not showing all of my movies. I am using the updated version of mediaman and had been using the other version org. I am probably doing something wrong, other than that this program ROCKS !!!!!
burning file to cd for back up By: He.Shiming Date: May 05, 2005
Everything in your collection, including texts, images, and category information are all stored in the collection file. But please note that currently MediaMan can't open a collection file in read-only mode. Which means that you can't open it from a CD-R. You have to copy it to your hard drive (and remove read-only attributes) to make it work.