MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Simple feature requests By: RhinoBanga Date: May 08, 2005
If it hasn't been asked before I would be nice if the search dialog box was enhanced so that when you hit the enter key in the "Keywords" box that it automatically does the search.

Also maybe adding an additional accelerator of CTRL+F to go to the search dialog would be good to, ala Notepad/Wordpad/Word/Excel/etc.
Simple feature requests By: He.Shiming Date: May 08, 2005
Pressing "Enter" in the keyword box will invoke the "Next" button in the wizard. However, if you didn't pick a category yet, you still have to pick one until "Next" is available.

Thanks for the suggestion for hotkeys. I'll revise the hotkey/accelerator design and the context menu design in the next update.
Simple feature requests By: RhinoBanga Date: May 08, 2005
Pressing "Enter" in the keyword box will invoke the "Next" button in the wizard. However, if you didn't pick a category yet, you still have to pick one until "Next" is available.

Oops ... I must have had a brain lapse last night.   I was actually talking about the search dialog.
Simple feature requests By: He.Shiming Date: May 08, 2005
Oh, I'm sorry that I mis-read your previous post. And yes, it's a problem in the search dialog. And it'll be fixed in the next update.  Smiley