MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
MediaMan starts to loads and flashes off. By: mike9350 Date: May 11, 2005
My hard drive was just reformatted and I installed MediaMan 2.1 fresh, but when I click the Icon, it starts to load and flashes off. I am attaching a copy of the dmp file so maybe you can figure out what is going on. I have been using MediaMan for a while and have had problems on and off. Before the reformat, when I would start the program I would get the crash error, but I could still update the data and do what I needed to do. Thank You for any HELP... :w00t:
Mike (the Dragon Lover)
mike_cecille@yahoo.com
MediaMan starts to loads and flashes off. By: He.Shiming Date: May 11, 2005
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. As I traced down the problem and found out that it has been reported before, only for once. I'm still not sure about the cause yet, it might be related to the incompatible C/C++ runtime files shipped with Earthlink software.

You are gonna have to wait for the next update. Although I'm sure that the next release will solve similar problems.
Flashes Off By: mike9350 Date: May 11, 2005
I've been using MediaMan ver 2.1 with the earthlink software. In the meantime I'll keep the backup of my media files so I won't have to start over when the next update comes out...
Mike (the Dragon Lover)