MediaMan Community MediaMan Forum
Pages: 1
Chapter listings. By: vaughnatl Date: May 13, 2005
I am a Video Jock, in Atlanta Georgia,  and I have just downloaded and installed your program.  I'd like to say THANK YOU...

Very straightforward, user friendly process of entering titles of the just some of the dvds that I own.

I would like to know if it would be possable to import the chapter markers, and information for each dvd, without having to manually  enter the various data.

My ultimate goal is to have a cross refrenced catalog of my movies.  I would love to be able to search by title,  actor/actress, and also music listings and song titles.

I use many movies in my line of work, playing showtunes one night a week,  It would be GREAT to have a database on my pc at work, for those titles that you just cant remember at the last minute.

and I would gladly PAY for a program that supports this information.

Thanks for MEDIAMAN 2.1,  It is a GREAT start

Vaughn
Atlanta GA

Chapter listings. By: He.Shiming Date: May 14, 2005
Hi Vaughn,

Thank you for your suggestion. I intend to keep MediaMan simple. In a way, MediaMan organizes non-technical info only. Its current structure doesn't care that much about the actual DVD or the technical information on it.

However, I'm working on a shareware version of the program, which, hopefully will be more powerful, and it will be capable of managing all kinds of technical data in addition to the original information. DVD technical info importing will be included as one of the features.

Hope this helps. Smiley